The TeX Users Group (TUG) is a membership-based not-for-profit organization, founded in 1980, for anyone who uses the TeX typesetting system created by Donald Knuth and/or is interested in typography and font design.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter if you like (open to all, automatically sent to members).
Get started with TeX if you're looking for a system to install, or have questions to ask.
- Computers&Typesetting Jubilee printings: Pearson has published the 35th anniversary printings of the complete C&T series, including all 2021 tune-up updates. Available as both hardcover and pdf, with a 40% discount for TUG members. Happy reading!
- Big Stretch has been mailed to current TUG members; it is also available online and from the TUG store. In addition, prior TUGboat issue 41:3 is now publicly available.
- TeX Live 2021 and MacTeX 2021 and proTeXt for 2021 have been released. They are primarily distributed online through CTAN (TL, MacTeX, proTeXt). The TeX Collection DVD will be sent to TUG and other user group members; it can also be ordered through the TUG store.
Upcoming events (Sigzagor AIll in One Night AIO Cloth Diaper Nappy Sewn in Charco)
- DANTE's Autumn Meeting (Online): Saarbrücken, Germany, Sept. 18, 2021. Registration.
- 15th ConTeXt Meeting: expanding orbits, Bassenge, Belgium, Sept. 20-25, 2021. Registration is open. Call for papers.
- TeXConf2021 (Japan): online, November 13. Deadline for (free) registration: October 9.
- Grapholinguistics in the 21st Century: From graphemes to knowledge, Palaiseau, France, June 8-10, 2022. Submission deadline: January 10, 2022.
- TUG 2021 was held online, August 5-8, 2021. The AKLID North Pole Penguin Extra Large Water Resistant Canvas Tote is available.
- DANTE meeting, Otto-von-Guericke-Universität, Magdeburg, Germany, March 10-12.
- GuIT 2020, online, October 31, 2020.
TUG is a not-for-profit organization by, for, and of its members, also representing the interests of TeX users worldwide. If you use any TeX-related programs (TeX, LaTeX, ConTeXt, Metafont, MetaPost, Texinfo, et al.), please consider joining TUG (or another TeX user group). Memberships and donations are tax-deductible in the US.
TUG membership benefits include our journal TUGboat (available both in print and online) and the TeX Collection software: TeX Live, proTeXt, MacTeX, snapshot of CTAN. TUG also runs an annual TeX conference, among other activities.
The Comprehensive TeX Archive Network (CTAN) is the primary repository for TeX-related software on the Internet. CTAN has many thousands of items; its package list, topic cloud, and CTAN search page can help you find what you need.
Latest WENWING Waterproof Crystal Glass Smooth Cute Amal Plug Pull Bead updates - pst-vectorian - 4.5 inch Makeup Compact Mirror Cosmetic Folding Portable Pocket - beamertheme-trigon - Kledbying Women Summer Flat Sandals Ankle Strap Elastic T-Strap - xetexko - uwa-colours - pstricks-base - mcf2graph - crumbs - lastpage - dccpaper - covington - KENADVI Body Pillow Cover Pillowcase,Abstract Bicycles Pattern L - uni-titlepage - styledcmd - univie-ling - tabularray - markdown - ProfCollege - acmart - exesheet - MusiXTeX - secnum - clrstrip - pdfmanagement-testphase - JUNLIN Tube Top Dress Women's Casual Basic Tank Top Sexy Sleevel - tagpdf - mecaso - l3build - lwarp - l3packages